Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Call me selfish if you want to

So as I was standing on the street for afternoon rush hour with my brand new sign which says,
IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD,
the sky began to darken, the most glorious storm clouds began to churn, the wind started blowing, the lightening flashed, and the thunder rolled. A light sprinkle began to fall as rush hour came to an end. I got in my car, made it home, and as I walked in my front door the rain began to pour.

Call me selfish, but I like to think God did all that just for me. What a glorious time we had together on the corner today! Thank you God!

Bless the LORD, O my soul!

0 comments:

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000