Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Monday, February 18, 2013

GOD PROVIDES

GOD PROVIDES: My wardrobe began to thin out recently with broken zippers, torn pockets and lost buttons, and I needed some way to get the stuff fixed. After much consideration on how to locate a tailor here in Croatia, the thought came to me to just ask the lady who cuts my hair. So, today I stopped by and asked her if she knew someone who could help me. She said, "I sure do, let me call her for you". She called and they talked for a minute and she told the lady she would send me over. (Then I thought, How am I ever going to follow her directions to some place I've never been when there are few street signs over here?) Then, she stepped out her front door and pointed down the block and said, "See that big white door right there by the orange building. She's right there." Sure enough she was "right there". She has all my stuff and it will fixed by tomorrow! Thank you LORD!

0 comments:

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000