Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Monday, March 11, 2013

Plane rides are a blessing

Today's blessings: On my first flight I met Jasna. She was reading a book written in English but was referring to a Croatian English dictionary frequently. I struck up a conversation, found out where she was from, what she was doing etc. Then I had the privilege of giving her a gospel tract and asking her to think about what happens after death.  On my second flight, I met Mr Carl Andresen from Germany. I traded him my crackers for his spaghetti, found out he is a born again believer who is affiliated with Gideon's. He is a recreational sailor who lives on an island near the Denmark border in the North Sea. He gave me a German New Testament and wished me blessings in the name of Jesus. Plane rides can be a huge blessing!



0 comments:

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000