Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Project Thessalonica


The LORD has given me the unique opportunity to visit the city of Thessalonica, Greece from 3/11 to 3/25 to assist in evangelizing this historic place. I committed to participate almost 1-1/2 years ago and now it is right around the corner.
Plane tickets are finally purchased after the airline web page timed out a half dozen times as I fought to translate and confirm each detail and as the bank put a temporary fraud prevention stop on my debit card. But thank the LORD it is finally done and I am set to leave on the 11th of March at 8:15 in the morning.
It is very exciting to be a small part of this year long effort to evangelize the city and see the LORD establish a Bible-believing church there once again. Many are participating from around the world, spending two weeks working with the local missionary, Bro. Brent Logan and his family.
It is my prayer that I can somehow be a blessing to them and be a bold witness for the LORD JESUS CHRIST.  I covet your prayers for me and for "Project Thessalonica".


0 comments:

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000