Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Unexpected Blessing


Today, as we were soulwinning in beautiful Varaždin I had the unexpected blessing of running into some fellow Texans.  They were with a group on a vacation tour and would be heading out of town in just a short while.  We had the opportunity to chat for a minute or two as I explained my mission to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ that others might be saved.
It was odd that it seemed I could almost tell by looking at them (before they spoke a word) that they were from Texas.
I gave each of them a tract from Pobjednici Baptistička Crkva to remember us by.

Thank you Lord for unexpected blessings.

0 comments:

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000