Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Monday, January 31, 2011

Providence of God - Part 2

Today at 2:00 in the afternoon, I decided to go and have the rubber stamp we use for gospel tracts changed to show the new web address of our church, http://stablozivota.com.

Arriving at the rubber stamp store at 2:15, I was surprised to find the door locked and a note taped to it saying, “Vraćam se u 14:30“ (meaining “I will return at 2:30“).

Well, there I was, stuck in a cold hallway having to wait for 15 minutes.  Shortly, a man who looked about 50-55 (in other words, very very young) walked up to the door of another business just down the hall.  That door was also locked, prompting the man to say something to me in Croatian.  I responded, explaining that I was American and spoke very little Croatian.  To my delight, the man said in perfect English, “So, you are an American! I was in America in 1976-77.“
He quickly spotted a sign on the door stating he needed to ring a doorbell to bring the business owner downstairs to wait on him.  As he rang the bell, I quickly pulled out a gospel tract and said, “Let me show you why I am here“.  

He read the question on the front of the tract which says, “Äre you 100% sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?“

As soon as he read the question he began to weep and tell me that his 26 year old son had died just 15 months ago.  I put my arm around him and told him how much God loves him and that God was reaching out to him today.  I told him that Jesus died for Him and wants to save his soul and take him to heaven one day.  As the business owner walked up to let him in, I asked the man to please come to church and let us talk more about this.  He said he is seriously thinking about it and thanked me very much.
My rubber stamp guy never did show up.

Mudre izreke 3:5-6  Uzdaj se u Jahvu svim srcem i ne oslanjaj se na vlastiti razbor. Misli na nj na svim svojim putovima i on će ispraviti tvoje staze.

(Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.   In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.)

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000