Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Saturday, October 16, 2010

God's got people everywhere


Tuesday I was standing alone on the streets of Karlovac, a city about 1-1/2 hours from home, witnessing mostly to high school kids as they made their way to and from the school.

After a couple of hours a man walked up with a great big smile on his face and one of my tracts in his hand. He firmly shook my hand and, with his wonderful thick accent, said, "You are my brother!" This man's name is Dario, and he explained to me that he had been saved several years ago and was very excited to see someone preaching the gospel on the street.

He was excited enough to find me and offer me words of encouragement.
As he shook my hand again and turned to go his way, he said, "Preach Brother!"
What a great blessing this was to me! Thank God for Dario.

God's got people everywhere.
Amen.

0 comments:

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000