Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Blessing In The Park

The parks in Croatia are often busy places on Saturday nights. I was blessed on this past Saturday night to find several large groups gathered in the park of a beautiful town called Koprivnica, about an hour from home.

They were so gracious to accept the gospel tracts and listen to me preach the gospel to them for quite some time. It took nearly four hours to witness to the four main groups there,  but it sure didn't seem that long. Preaching the gospel to these young people is an incomparable joy to me. They seem to be genuinely touched that someone reaches out to them. I look forward to seeing them again soon and watching the gospel begin to bear fruit.

Praise the Lord for enabling me to find this venue for reaching these precious people.

It grieves me so much to know these young people are lost, and to see how they desperately need the Truth. I can only imagine how much my eternal God grieves for their souls.

Oh God! Please save them all! I am clinging to your promise that, They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.









 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000