Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Difficult Goodbye

These are the two people who have loved me since before I was born - my mom and dad.  Praise the Lord I had the opportunity to see them again before my departure to Croatia.  I spent 4 days in Big Spring and we had some good fellowship together.  My sister, brother-in-law, and their 3 children live in Big Spring too and it was a joy to see them also.
It is difficult to say goodbye to those who love you, but when I survey the the wondrous cross on which the Prince of Glory died, my richest gain I count but loss and poor contempt on all my pride.  Were the whole realm of nature mine, that were a present far too small.  Love so amazing so divine, demands my soul, my life, my all.
I am thine O Lord.  I have heard thy voice.  I surrender all.

Goodbye precious family.


1 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Oh Bro. Sam. I can feel your joy and pain. You're leaving one family there and your arriving to another in Croatia. We thank God daily for you and cant' wait for your arrival. God sure is good!

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000