Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Friday, January 22, 2010

Please see my new website!

Please take a few minutes to look over my new website.

http://godsavecroatia.com

I believe this website will be a great tool in helping to evangelize Croatia. I hope to arrive in the Croatia by the end of February, and with this site, I will be able to post Bible resources that Croatians all over the country will be able to access, as well as post updates for friends back home.

I am interested in uploading Bible lessons in PDF or Word format and Bibles or Gospel tracts in PDF format for many languages. If you are a missionary or pastor and would like to have something made accessible on the internet for your converts or mission field, please email to info@godsavecroatia.com.

We want to help.

0 comments:

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000