Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Monday, December 12, 2011

Golden opportunity on the corner

Today as I was standing on my corner with a gospel message at rush hour, two older ladies with worried looks came up and one asked me if I thought there were any taxis in town.  There are none, so I let her know that and asked where they needed to go.
It turns out they had locked themselves out of their car at the nearby hospital and needed a ride across town to get another key. 
I was only too happy to oblige and this gave me a perfect opportunity to be a blessing and a witness to them, and to practice a little Croatian along the way.
Praise the Lord!

0 comments:

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000