Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Joy Joy Joy!



Joy Joy Joy! Out soulwinning this morning, I was prepared with Hungarian tracts because sometimes a busload of Hungarian tourists drop by to see our beautiful castle in Varaždin.

Sure enough, a big tour group came walking up, so I reached in my bag for the tracts and asked where they were from.  When they said "Magyar" (Hungary) I knew I was in business.

Everyone of them was thrilled to receive something written in their own (very unique) language.

Praise the Lord that everyone of them has a fighting chance to know the truth about the free gift of salvation available to all who believe!

(By the way, I found out the hard way one day that passing tracts on the streets of Budapest, Hungary is illegal. But you can still come to Croatia and get one!)

Amen.

0 comments:

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000