Do you know for sure if you died today that you would go to heaven?
_______________________________________

If the answer is no, click here for a Bible message on how to know for sure you are going to Heaven.


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Let's Just Praise The Lord

English Class Begins Monday March 9th at 10:00 PM!
Praise the Lord! I was able to make a followup visit tonight with Ronnie, the Chinese Restaurant owner, to show him the textbook for the English course and find out if any of his people agreed to come.
He really liked the book and said it's just what they need! Ling, the waitress, was also very enthusiastic. She took the book to her husband to show him how good it was going to be. She really wants him to learn, and she has told me in the past that he hardly speaks any English at all. Her enthusiasm is very touching. She said to me, "You are very good friend". I told her it was God's love in my heart for her and her people that made me want to do it, and she acknowledged that she understood.
My heart is overwhelmed. I cannot help but believe that God is about to do something so wonderful that eye that not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Just imagine the possibilities! Ronnie, his wife, three children, his mother, his mother-in-law, Ling, her husband Peter, their two children, cousin Christine, Zao Fen, and her family, and Eric and his family, and Albert and his family all coming to know the sweet salvation we have in Christ. Oh Glory! I can hardly wait.
Here am I, send me!

3 comments:

Johnny said...

Wow! Praise God Brother Sam! God is so big! That's why rule number three always works! I told the church last night about your plans, they were so excited.
Also Brother Rich and I went to the local tv station. We are trying to work it out so that you can preach for 15 minutes on the local station. Brother you just never know what a big God can do!

Tori Leslie said...

Bro. Sam, your faithfulness amazes us. What a true love you have for souls everywhere. Not often in life are we blessed to know someone like you. We pray that God would give a love for souls like you have.

Bless you Bro. Sam!!!

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Bro. Sam,
I made a link image for your blog, so I can use an image to link to you. If you wanna see it it's in the left sidebar on my blog.

 
Baptist Brethren Top 100
The Fundamental Top 500

IFB1000
The Baptist Top 1000
Bible Top 1000